Monday, April 23, 2012

C r a f t B r e a k : P r o j e c t P l a n n i n g




In the near future, (Only one more full week of the semester! - its going to be a tough one though) I will hopefully be having a little more free time to work on some craft and design projects.  Once classes end, and I get a chance to take a deep breath, I plan on happily tackling my list this summer.  I will, of course, have to take a break for some friend and family time, a Germany trip and my job.  

I really do have so many projects I would like to get done! This is one of the dangerous side-effects of having a Pinterest account.

I put together this little notebook with some paper I tore out of an old magazine, some notebook paper and washi tape (Sooo excited to have found the exact pattern of washi tape I was looking for in a store instead of having to order it. After using it once, I'm already a big fan). I filed the pages with ideas for gifts and other projects I'd like to get done (inspired by this post). I think I'll add making a few more notebooks to my list of projects! 

No comments: